Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Monday, February 10, 2014

New Snags! Featuring Angela Newman, Wicked Princess Scraps and Tasha's Playground!

I've got a bit of tagging mojo going on! :) I figured why not put it to good use?

First .... the stuffs I used!

Tube by Angela Newman, found at The PSP Project HERE


My new kit Irish Princess fount at The PSP Project HERE


Autumn Mist (the wallpaper)by Tasha's Playground found HERE


And your snags!

DO NOT ALTER! DO NOT RIP! DO NOT ADD ANYTHING!

CLICK ON TAG TO OPEN TO FULL VIEW, THEN RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER!

USING IRISH PRINCESS

USING AUTUMN MIST, CLICK ON WALLPAPER TO OPEN TO FULL VIEW, THEN RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.






No comments:

Post a Comment