Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Monday, December 17, 2012

Seduction - New PTU kit



This kit is full of sexy stuff, love, and even a bit of naughtiness!
You know you love it and I promise you will LOVE this kit!!!
Now you can make those truly SEXY tags with this kit as well as some rather tame tags too! <G>
All depends on what you use! This one is available in all my stores.  Enjoy!!

WARNING:

This kit DOES include adult content.
Disclaimer, if you are offended by sexual content please do not purchase!
It contains various enhancements. 
You have been warned, so no complaining!

10 papers and 86 elements

Get it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment