Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, July 26, 2012

Incredible Buy My store From Farrah at Designer Scraps!

My dear friend Farrah is having this incredible sale for $10 bucks!!!!! Buy her store for that low cost. She has amazing kits, CU stuff and more. Please take the time to read the note she sent through in her newsletter:

Hey everyone!

Due to some very unfortunate circumstances one being a death in my family and my computer crashing and loosing absolutly everything including all of my designing supplies, photos and my programs I have brought back my Buy My
Store $10 sale to help raise some money to try to get my computer fixed and to get my programs and maybe a small stash of supplies so I can design again.

This last week as been a nightmare for me and my family and loosing 6 years of my life when my computer died was just something to add even more stress to my plate :(

You guys have been such a great support to me over these last several years and I thank you so much!

Please prayer for my family through this difficult time and for the loved one who has now passed, she was only 31 and has left behind 2 little boys.

If you are interested in the buy my store deal you can check it out HERE









No comments:

Post a Comment