Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New PTU kit Welcome to my life



I now have a 12 year old daughter going through the teen years..oh joy! with all the changes and ups and downs and silliness, made me reflect on my teen years. My teen years weren't the best, but there were things that kept me going. Music, writing and reading were the biggest. I based this kit on what it was like for me being a teen in the 90's. I jammed packed this kit, there are even "room" papers that you can make a complete "room scene" it's a super fun kit and I hope to have tags to show off soon!

10 Papers and 107 elements. Available in all stores EXCEPT PTE

Thank you for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment